[chbot] Vintage computers show and tell...

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:50:00 BST 2016

Hi all,
    The recent thread of Mike needing a floppy drive made me look around my
office, and I realised I have quite some old computers within arms reach...
some getting close to becoming museum pieces. Wondering if others in the
group finding the same and should we have a bit of a show and tell next
meeting??
Feed-back?
Synco
PS. I've still got my Sharp PC-1251 with printer and microcassette recorder
(1982). -it's what I learnt to program on. :-)