[chbot] Multimeter with USB logging

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Wed Nov 23 07:06:23 GMT 2016

Not sure about the isolation capabilities.

For a few more dollars I had one of these.
http://nz.element14.com/keysight-technologies/u1231a/multimeter-trms-6600-count-4-digit/dp/1903369

The IR-USB lead is extra on the bottom end models, but comes with the
top end models.
There is also a bluetooth module so you can get it directly to your phone.

Mark