[chbot] Earth issues

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:29:09 GMT 2016

If you are not doing a lot. Could a gas powered iron be a more appropriate option. I suppose it is going to depend on how small the work is, as it could be hard to bring the temperature down low (equivalent to 3-15W) with a gas iron at least with the cheap-o one which I have.

Others perhaps can chime in on the validity of this approach? I would guess that if you are doing any kind of small (magnifying glass required) then a gas powered unit is probably going to be tricky unless it is specially made for that kind of work.