[chbot] Name of the group

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 14 05:30:48 GMT 2016

The issue of (re)naming of the group has come up several times, but we
seem to either run out of steam, or hit an impasse.

We cover software, firmware, hardware, programmable logic, analogue,
mechanical, 3D printing, electric lawnmowing, and nut washing - to name
but a few interests

Scope of skills covers novice through expert.

Some of our projects involve a long methodical design process. 'Maker'
and 'hacker' seem more appropriate to throwing ideas together, (almost)
at a novice level, or maybe that is just my bias.

Electrotechology does not include software (or does it).

Anyway, there are few personal biases, most happy to hear other possible
new names for the group.

-mark