[chbot] Random electrioncs stuff looking for a home.

Michael Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Wed Feb 10 09:54:06 GMT 2016

I got some new toys, so I'm having a clear-out to make room.

Does anybody know of a good home for some bits and bobs that I haven't
touched in ages, and most likely won't get around to using again.

Things like:

- A TI TM4C123G development board ( http://www.ti.com/tool/ek-tm4c123gxl
) as used in the University of Austin EdX Embedded Systems course (
https://www.edx.org/course/embedded-systems-shape-world-utaustinx-ut-6-03x )
- A breadboard, and a jumper wire kit
- A breadboard power supply (something like
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10804 ), with a suitable plugpack
- Some wire jumpers (M/M, M/F and F/F)
- A slightly dodgy DMM (the probe sockets are a sloppy, but still OK for
low voltage things). I'll even change the battery :-)
- A random selection of misc components (e.g. LEDs, caps, resistors, a
few misc semiconductors, tactile switches...)
- An Arduino clone of some description, and a few shields I've never
really used for much
- A not-too-brutal mains powered soldering Iron, and some solder
- A pair of wire cutters
- A handy-dandy shoe box, or maybe a click-clack box

I'm thinking an eager student or beginner who is lacking in things to
tinker with.... can be picked up in either Sydenham or I can drop it off
in the west of the city, Halswell or Lincoln areas.

Send me an email off list if you want - I'll also post to the list when
it has found a home.

Mike