[chbot] UC Connect: Curiosity on Mars

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Apr 26 11:53:16 BST 2016

Thanks Stuart.

As you say, it  falls on a Robotics night at BR05.

However, given that the Uni is only 1km from BR05, we could just carry
on as normal and catch up with those who want to go to the lecture first.

Other options include heading out for a beer and a curry after the
lecture, and shifting the Robotics meeting by a week.

How many people planning to attend the lecture ?

Any other thoughts ?

-mark