[chbot] Meeting reminder, this Monday evening 18 April 2016, 6:30pm

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Apr 16 08:32:28 BST 2016

Hello all,

Please join us Monday evening at our usual venue for our regular get
together.

Bring along any projects you have been working on, puzzles that have
kept you puzzled, and anything else that is relevant.

The club room has an ever expanding pile-of-goodies, most of which have
been refreshed after a monster clear out a couple of weeks ago.

If you have anything you wish to drop off which is looking for a new
home, please do so. !! If it is large, please lets talk before dragging
it in !!

** Please, no more printers or photocopies for the moment **

Regards,

Mark.

map - http://www.idesignz.org/robotics/chch_robotics_br05.pdf