[chbot] Cruising aliexpress again!!

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:03:13 BST 2015

It is a pity the CHCH robotics meetings are on the weeks I am a parent...
 I really struggled, or am really struggling, moving from a glorified text
editor (Kdevelop) to eclipse for STM32. I think I have the basics sorted
now, but it looks like within the community there is a huge body of
knowledge on 'the right way' of doing things...
Before this starts a flame ware maybe more correcty there is a huge body of
knowledge from within which powereful methodologies could be extracted with
some healthy hands on debate.
 I would love to see how many of you seasoned professionals work - which
dev environments, ide's, toolchains, hw platforms
 I would also love to understand the apparently simple STM32 HAL... even
more I would love to have time to play with this stuff 8) Summer is here
and the projects-requiring-automation list just exploded again 8)

my 20c