[chbot] Cruising aliexpress again!!

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Thu Sep 24 11:43:15 BST 2015

> If you are happy to waste a few minutes on following circular link chains,
> then registering with a mailinator email address, you can download
> Linux-hosted cross-gcc tools for bare metal ARM processors from Mentor
> Graphics. They bought codesourcery, and try to push their supported tools,
> but still do provide a free download link.
>
> Unfortunately, they have hidden it quite well, but I tracked down the
> tools
> in July. I think it is a tar.gz download, but installs anywhere.
>
> Stephen

Thanks for the pointer but everything seems to be good with gcc and
newlib. Its quick, supported, free, it works!!

No hardware yet to test my sample code or compare it to the same source
compiled for atmega328p (Arduino nano clone hardware) but the fact that it
compiles is good enough for now :)

--
Robin Gilks