[chbot] Traffic lights and bluetooth Samsung.

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Mon Sep 7 12:29:09 BST 2015

I have made a decision, no more tech items. I need to use what I have only.
Reason, spend so much time getting the new things to work correctly it is
ridiculous and they are all watching me.  Bring back the Nokia cell with
buttons and the Cadillac.

Samsung Smart TV - Dumb TV

After the 4K TV post not long ago, we went out an bought a new TV. Bought a
Samsung Keyboard as well. Trying to type with a remote !!!. Anyway, keyboard
didn't work. After a few calls, that keyboard does not work with the newer
TVs. Returned Keyboard. Yesterday we signed up for Netflix on our tablet.
Logged on with the TV to register. No Netflix. Back onto support, our TV is
too old to run Netflix. WHAT !!! Too new for a keyboard and too old for
Netflix. What happened to TV that lasted for 10+ years ?  This is on top of
the TV wanting to update itself every week.

Time to give Harvey Norman a call. I think the TV has not lived up to what is
advertised.

The sad thing is that the younger generation probably doesn't know that there
are alternatives to FB, Mind Craft, Twitter etc.

Cheers Wallace