[chbot] Traffic lights and bluetooth

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Sep 3 10:14:35 BST 2015

I guess I have a more cynical view about protecting long term privacy
than you.

If you understand possible threats and choose to ignore them that is
fine, good luck to you - each to their own.

All I pointed out was one example where aggregation of tiny amounts of
data could lead to some larger conclusion - that's all. And the more
amounts of tiny data we allow to leak, the larger the picture that can
be drawn.

-Mark