[chbot] Cisco router loan

william fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:25:17 GMT 2015

I have some experience configuring Cisco routers and switches, rudimentary, but probably enough to get it up and running. If you can get to the console port (9600b serial, probably need the special cable with the RJ45 and DE-9 connector) and get into exec or privileged exec mode do a "show version" and a "show startup-config"

Sent from my iPad