[chbot] Need equipment to flash a bios.

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:05:17 BST 2015

I bricked my meegopad t01 HDMI computer stick, and I need to flash the
bios in circuit.

I need some equipment and wondered if anyone in chch had some similar
equipment and was prepared to either loan it out or do the job for me.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+IanMORRISON/posts/5EuA7nFU9JA

The above post shows what is needed, although I am told that this device

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281174857936

would also work.

I am not very up with the technology, but is anyone can point me in
the right direction I would be grateful. There is certainly some
appreciation coming the way of the person with the right equipment:
beer, money, whatever.

I could go on to the net and spend probably $100 to get something from
china or ebay to do the job, but it was only a $150 computer in the
first place!