[chbot] Meeting notes, 21 Dec 2015

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 21 09:31:57 GMT 2015

Summary of this evening's meeting at BR5:

17 members in attendance including two new members (welcome), and
Philip/follower who is visiting from WEL.

Donation box swelled to $26.10.

Also helping things along were 4 (rotary, not groupie) fans, 4.5 litres
of chilled lemonade, and some home made biscuits, care of Peter Harris
(with thanks).

Main demo of the evening was by William, who gave various private
demonstrations of his excellent home-made metal detector (using an AM
radio aerial as a search coil). Well done William.

There wasn't a formal presentation part of the evening, since most of
what needed to be talked about had been done in smaller groups.

The usual small groups of members gathered, chatted, re-combined and
generally moved around the room during the evening.

Also, a couple of the PCs served as focal points for various
discussions, and research.

So, a quieter, but also warmer than usual meeting.

Volker and I carted off some of the trash.

With seasons greetings, Mark

PS Rory, send me the bank account details, and I will transfer the dosh.