[chbot] On the off-chance anyone is interested - Humble ebook bundle by 'Make:'

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:23:49 GMT 2015

Hi,

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I noticed the Humble book
bundle have a 'Make:' related theme this time around. Bear in mind these
are digital only - ebooks not books.

I have no idea on the quality/suitability of any of these publications, nor
educational vs marketing of the content. But they struck me as the sort of
thing someone here might be excited about (and being Christmas time and
all).

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

However many seem to be written as companions to some gadget which would
also be needed (Pi, Arduino, Galileo, etc). I daresay in most cases the
projects described require purchases of materials.

Humble bundles are usually games, but sometimes (as in this case) ebooks
for well below retail price - and you can put part/all of the purchase
price towards one/more of the nominated charities. I've used them a few
times for games and believe them to be completely legit in terms of
copyright/permission to sell stuff/money going to the developers/charities.

Cheers,
Yani.