[chbot] Internet and presentations

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Fri Aug 21 00:24:21 BST 2015

Thanks to Mike I tested the Internet connection at the Ham Radio club on
Monday, and yes it allows me to do anything I'd like to do for a
presentation. (It's not possible to get Internet at university, and I
expect it's severely limited at Callaghan Innovation, although I haven't
tested.)

That means I can give an update on Internet use of smartphones, and some
of the protection that is available, and demonstrate that, when we're at
the Ham Radio club again. If there's anything you'd like me to go into
specifically please let me know.