[chbot] ESP8266 Modules & solar load management

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Sat Apr 4 00:00:19 BST 2015

Richard
Nice find.

I used these with a simple 433MHz transmitter instead of the remote.
http://www.jaycar.co.nz/Power-Products-Electrical/Distribution-%26-Interconnect/Mains-Control-%26-Protection-Devices/Wireless-3-Outlet-Mains-Controller/p/MS6142

Jaycar also had some other versions for wired installations, but I can't
find them on their website.

If you chase down OpenHAB and look at the "Forget Me Not" challenge,
several participants used it to control various items, and get
information back.
http://www.openhab.org/
http://www.element14.com/community/community/design-challenges/forget-me-not

Mark