[chbot] 3D printer recommendation

André Geldenhuis andre.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:35:16 BST 2015

They are both very good printers.  I know someone with an M2 and they swear
by it.  I have a Max 1.5+ and it works well, I am sure the 3 is much better.

However, I really think that printers with beds that move in any other axis
but Z are a bit of a bad design.   One problem you will run into is tall
thin objects will sometimes fall over if you are printing fast.  Printers
like deltabots or ultimaker (or clones thereof) don't have this problem.
Plus a non moving bed is a bit easier to level. YRMV.

Andre