[chbot] Quick turn around PCB manufacture

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Fri Sep 26 02:31:14 BST 2014

On 26/09/14 10:48, Stephen Irons wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a PCB manufacturer with a turn around time of
> less than 1 week.

If you're talking about now then none of them out of China - there's a
holiday until the 6th of Oct.

Otherwise, I would still recommend going with Circuit Labs or someone
else in NZ. Normal fab time for most places I've seen is around five
days so by the time they get shipped to you that's close to a week.

If you're talking International then express shipping will eat up about
3-4 days so you're going to be up for rush fees to get the fab time down
to meet the target of less than a week.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz