[chbot] Very cool..

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Sep 25 02:25:11 BST 2014

You can get them on ebay, but not cheap...

However, you can get teeny little steppers for not much in bulk, a few
cents each.

I really, really don't need another project, but a big multi-stepper bit
of kinetic art sounds like a great way to waste some time.

The sellers don't list resistance / voltage rating of the steppers, but
given most are sub-10mm in diameter picking some DIP darlingtons and
current limits would be more than enough.