[chbot] 3D printer kit recommendations, and quick start help

Kerry Harpur kayjayharpur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:49:14 BST 2014

I came across this 3D printer kit a while ago and have been meaning to
start a thread to get some opinions on this particular machine. Personally
I'm also more interested in buying a kit for my first machine as the build
doesn't particularly interest me as much and the designing of objects and
their fabrication.

I am interested in hearing some opinions from people with some experience
in 3D printers to see whether this seems like a good buy or if I am wasting
my money
http://3dprinterczar.com/shop/3dprinters/rostock-mini-pro/

Regards,
Kerry