[chbot] 'Printing' an enclosure

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 13:15:58 BST 2014

An alternative method for making your front panel is to draw up what
you want in a drawing package (Eagle works for me).  Print the design
on paper and glue stick it on to your box. Then drill and cut out the
holes with needle files, abra file etc. Unwanted paper will wash off
under the tap. I find I can get accurate and repeatable results this
way. A bit low tech, but quick and cheap.

Richard