[chbot] The small micro board with everything?

Michael Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Sun Sep 14 20:14:48 BST 2014

Humm, that's really odd for you Volker.

I just registered and downloaded the SDK zip, without any hassles. The
'SDK' is actually a set of extensions for Arduino. Once installed it
gives your the board option of "Arduino ARM (32-bit) boards/LinkIt".
After selecting to use that board type. I opened up the GPS demo hit the
verify button and it build fine - "Sketch uses 37,672 bytes (0%) of
program storage space. Maximum is 10,485,760 bytes.". Can't see too much
time wasted..

The design reference has pretty much the standard - Eagle .brd and .sch,
and the physical datasheets for the chips (e.g. packaging and electrical
specs).

Sure the EPO data is required for a quick TTFF, but it isn't essential.

Mike