[chbot] Next meeting of the Robitics Cub at 5 Idris Road...?

Mike Barnes Mike at Barnes.net.nz
Thu Sep 11 02:42:46 BST 2014

Hi Team

I think we need to define our meeting place going forward.

Between Andy and I, we can open the radio club rooms for the Monday meetings.

http://b05.hamradio.co.nz/

So I suggest that we meet at 5 Idris Road, Fendalton on Monday the 15th, with an action item to discuss future venue(s)

Cheers
Mike Barnes (ZL3TMB)

PO Box 218
Christchurch 8041

Mobile +64 21 679 479
Home   +64 3 313 3321
Email    <mailto:Mike at Barnes.net.nz> Mike at Barnes.net.nz
Webpage  <http://www.barnes.net.nz/> http://www.barnes.net.nz

CAUTION: This correspondence and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this correspondence and/or accompanying data is strictly prohibited. To do so may breach the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. If you have received this correspondence in error please delete it and notify the author immediately.