[chbot] Chchrobotics Digest, Vol 84, Issue 6

Peter Harris petes.username at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:35:05 BST 2014

Hi Jasper
Just to be clear I am a keen amateur not a professional installer. I have
been involved with a few installs and been through the process of doing my
own installation and having it approved. The main purpose of the talk is to
go over how a micro inverter system is assembled and attached to corrugated
iron roof.

Best regards
  Peter