[chbot] cheap Aruino boards

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Wed Oct 29 03:44:38 GMT 2014

OK..

They're sans regulator though?

From TxHang on ebay they are under $2.50 with the standard circuit (5V or 3.3V regulator) and headers.  Including free shipping which anarduino don't do by the looks of it?

You can get them cheaper still on ebay, but I've been dealing with TxHang for a few years and spent a lot of money with them and never had an issue...  Saving a few more cents is not a priority once things get this cheap really. :-)

And this thread just cost me $11.90 USD.  Because I was looking I've just ordered 5 pro minis to add to my somewhat eclectic random collection of Arduino boards and modules.  :-)

Cheers, Chris H.