[chbot] daft chocolate fish contest

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 05:18:24 BST 2014

Shame there aren't any large temperature differences available from
within the vessel - rules out a thermopile.

Potato or Lemon battery. Not sure how they behave at temperature.

I do like the simplicity of your solution, but was hoping for a bit
more accuracy.

CR2025 cells only go up to 60C

ENERGIZER E91 AA cell goes to 55C

Li/SOCl2 runs up to 150C. I must pop over to New World and buy a couple...