[chbot] daft chocolate fish contest

William Fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 04:03:38 BST 2014

Encase the whole thing in JB weld save for the temp sensor and Barometric sensor inlet :P
Maybe use a Vibration motor to morse out the data and use a piezo/electrect mic to pick up the vibrations emitted from outside
A suitable metal case should keep at least the radiated heat and pressure/moisture out and maybe give a suitable attaching point for the temp sensor and vibration motor

Sent from my iPad