[chbot] Nucleo

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:08:04 BST 2014

So, on the topic of dev boards...
 We are about to begin a new project redesigning the open source BMS for EV
Lithium stacks, but will be using STM32 chips which I have absolutely no
experience with.

The prototype board is already on the way apparently!! (No pressure)

The idea is to start with a Nucleo which seems crazy cheap at only $16 from
Element14 (More expensive on DX!)

Does anyone have any experience with these devboards, or STM32, or more
generally the Arm that they are (left?)?

I come from a C on Arduino background (ATMega328p), where C is sort of like
basic without the goto's 8)
 Toolchain is hoped to be entirely GNU, mostly running in GNU/Linux.

Cheers.

Jasper