[chbot] Arduino for $3! & link for 2.2 inch touch screen

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 19:45:27 BST 2014

I think you mentioned the USB-serial bridge IC as being "Chinese
junk". This is a bit tricky to justify if you don't know the part
number or manufacturer.

Perhaps if you had said "I won't be buying this module because the
USB-serial bridge is unspecified", then you would have made your point

My viewpoint on this matter is personal, and I don't wish to
prejudice how others read your posting :)

-mark