[chbot] Suitable Epoxy

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 01:18:36 BST 2014

Just been thinking about this in the bath...

you may need to watch out for differential
expansion issues with a hard adhesive

basically if the substrate, IC, and adhesive
expand at different rates with temperature, the
adhesive might damage one of the other two.

you may be able to offset this issue by curing
the adhesive at 60c, so only 40c to room temp and 40c to 100c

-mark