[chbot] alt.chch.robotics^H^H^H^H Next meeting

Corey Beckett to_corey at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Oct 19 06:57:18 BST 2014

Sorry all, adding details about the room completely skipped my mind
somehow...

We're in the same room as last time - 6.30pm to 9.30pm in Dovedale Village
DA03.

Here is a map to the location
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-43.52127&mlon=172.57001#map=18/-43.52127
/172.57001
And diagram of best place to park and get to the room once parked
https://i.imgur.com/tNNox3u.png based on the official uni map
http://maps.canterbury.ac.nz/home/browse/1663
Parking is free after 5pm, so don't worry about the signs.