[chbot] dirt cheap PCBs

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 05:18:04 BST 2014

Hi Mark,

I almost went with them a month or so back, but then found an existing
solution for what I was doing (so didn't need to spin my own).

What I did find out through an inquiry is that they allow panelling using
mouse bites (many holes in a line between boards, which you then snap off -
an alternative to routing/V-grooves) at no extra cost. In my books, this is
extra added amazingness beyond what you have stated above. So for the
1.5x2cm board I was after, the price was going to be very good indeed,
since I could potentially get 6 boards in each.

I will be doing another board in the next few weeks, and may well go with
them - if so, I will report back. These are certainly the guys I had been
planning on going with initially.

I did also got a response back from Hackvana when I asked for a quote last
time round, which impressed me to the point I might go against my Jewish
blood, and pay a little more (a fair bit more if it is panellised withing
the 5x5 - they charge a panelling fee, but will also do the panelling for
you using V-groove - however this design is likely to be larger) - will see
how stingy I feel at the time :)

Regards,
Yani.