[chbot] Element 14 special offers

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Thu Oct 9 05:39:42 BST 2014

Oh, so the least often you spend the better discounts you get? And
when you do spend, there is next to zero margin left in it (as if it was
profitable you would offer it to everybody)? Sounds like a solid model
for long term success, and a way to keep their regular customers happy.

(and yes, that was tongue in cheek).

So was I the only one who got
the "Free shipping for October" - you know, the email with the following
instructions:

- Purchase any item from our website between now and
October 31st and proceed to checkout.

- Choose "Other" from the
"Special Instructions" drop down menu and type "FREEDELIVERY10" in the
box provided.

- It's that easy! We'll deliver your order FREE of
charge.

If I was, I wouldn't want to publish it to friends...

On
09.10.2014 17:15, Mark Beckett wrote:

> 'Connect Plus' was only sent
to selected customers as part of a