[chbot] Element 14 special offers

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Oct 8 07:55:11 BST 2014

Follow on from Wallace's email.

He has sent me photos of each page which I have loaded onto my FTP site

As he says, some of this stuff looks pretty good.

-mark

http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p1.jpg
http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p2.jpg
http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p3.jpg
http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p4.jpg
http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p5.jpg
http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p6.jpg
http://www.idesignz.org/e14/p7.jpg

==========

Element 14 sent me out a Connect Plus catalog of bits for sale. I'm
sure there are a few errors in the prices, eg a plastic box for an
Arduino at $128 Hmm.

There are some things that are very good.

Tenma 900w Soldering and rework station for $125.46
20 drills from 0.3 to 1.6 mm for $ 2.75
Tenma 30 Volt 3 amp digital powersupply. $ 68.65

I've just bought $750 of items for $240.

If you don't have a catalog, I'll see if I can scan and post it.

Sale in on till 30 Jan 2015.

Cheer Wallace