[chbot] 50-70mm diameter disks

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 03:37:35 GMT 2014

You could try wandering around aimlessly in Bunnings, Mitre 10 or Spotlight
(craft store) in case something jumps out at you that could be adapted, but
maybe a small Python script that produces an SVG file including the slots
and holes would be better.

Send the file to a laser cutter loaded with corrugated card to check the
dimensions (cheap material), then finalise it with 5mm ABS, or whatever you
prefer, once you know it's going to work.  Or print onto A4 and glue to
cardboard then cut with a craft knife.

I have some Python primitives for producing SVG if you are interested.