[chbot] Mailing list operation was: Test message.

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:42:45 GMT 2014

A lot of really helpful information there Volker, many thanks.
Are you arguing against test driven development? Or re-observing that
hindsight is an exact science?
  Maybe it is time to formulate some rules / guidelines regarding posts to
our email reflector? I'm quite happy to receive and respond to the odd test
message if someone has a problem.

Richard
Sent from my phone