[chbot] Test message.

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:50:35 GMT 2014

Carl,

Is this the kind of reply that you had in mind?
If I'm not sure whether my messages are getting through a quick check of
the archives may do the trick.
There are two popular reasons for messages not getting repeated:
  1. Sending to the list from an unregistered email account.
      e.g. I registered my gmail account, so sending from my ihug account
is silently discarded.
  2. Messages above 40k bytes are passed to the moderator after 24 hours,
by which time the sender has usually figured this out and resent with a
link rather than an attachment.

Richard