[chbot] More smart phones

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Nov 8 17:52:00 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Just been digging around to see how the smart phone business is going
and found the LEAGOO Lead x series of units.

This was all initiated when I tripped over the LEAGOO Lead1

http://www.idesignz.org/misc/phones.gif

Looks like the lead1 also has some metal in its body, rather than
mainly plastic.

And of course after doing this comparison, I then discovered
devicespecifications.com where you can put product side by side.

Also found the lead4:

DX US$56, free shipping LEAGOO Lead4 Dual-Core Android 4.2 WCDMA Bar
Phone w/ 4.0" WVGA, 4GB ROM, Wi-Fi, GPS , OTA - White

Haven't looked too closely at this yet, and it does not look like a
stunning performer, but at US$56 ...

-mark

PS The lead1 is sold as a 'phablet', but is it phabulous ??

PPS does this now mean that we have to update Thunderbirds from F.A.B
to P.A.B ??