[chbot] New Meeting Venue

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 02:57:44 BST 2014

I have applied for and been accepted for voluntary severance from my
job at Tait. So our final meeting at Tait will be held at 6:30pm on
Monday 16th June 2014. After that time we need to find a new meeting
venue as I don't know anyone left at Tait who is keen to open up for
us. Though that could still happen, it is unlikely.

Corey Beckett has kindly offered to host us at the University of
Canterbury. We may have to move around sometimes, but most likely we
will be able to use rooms at the Dovedale Campus, formerly the
Teachers College located on Dovedale Avenue off Waimari Road. There we
will have good parking close to a room with ramp access (handy for
Kays Robots and Peters Lawnmower), power and wifi. Nearer the time we
can circulate detailed instructions and maps. This offer seems
impossible to beat, anyone have any alternative suggestions?

Thanks to Corey for coming forward with this suggestion.

Richard Jones