[chbot] Energy meter links and Arduino Links

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon May 19 12:05:16 BST 2014

In order to keep the links together.

Arduino Brick kit I demonstrated for the Arduino in Schools project was
from
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/prototyping/kits/im120720007.html

As I indicated, we ditched the LCD shield, and track sensor brick.
Added another LED, Big Button, Rotary sensor and a USB cable

They have lots of other 'bricks' here
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/prototyping/electronic-brick.html

Postage/Freight was fast and well packed

The displays were from
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004916/1380909-arduino-compatible-iic-i2c-serial-2-5-lcd-1602

I swapped the white on blue for the black on yellow by buying these.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002088/1150400-arduino-compatible-2-6-lcd-1602-display-shield

Postage was slow and not very well packed.

Mark