[chbot] Ripoff or clever item description?

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Wed Mar 26 04:24:01 GMT 2014

Greetings all

I ordered a clone of the Saleae Logic8 analyser which was described as
6pcs so I thought I'd be getting 6 of them.

No...

Each 'package' consists of the Logic8, a USB cable and a data cable so 2
packages' is 6pcs

Not too fussed at the price but it has cautioned me the read twice, buy
(click to add to basket) once :)

So I'll have just one spare available at the next meeting, works really
well (the software even decodes the addresses of devices on a 1-wire bus).
In fact it works so well that I have now ordered a Logic16 so I might have
2 available...

--
Robin Gilks
Internet: robin at gilks.org    http://www.gilks.org