[chbot] Saturday - Maker Crate - CHCH Festival of Education, Wigram Museum

Andy Gardner ceo at andygardner.com
Fri Mar 21 06:26:19 GMT 2014

Just a heads up for those interested. I was checking out http://www.christchurchfestivalofeducation.org.nz as it's on tomorrow at Wigram Museum and hopefully it's got some stuff to keep my kids amused.

Spotted:

MAKER CRATE - A public space that brings people together in a shared learning environment. Includes 3D printing, laser cutting and other marvelous cutting-edge technologies.

Full program (to bypass the web 2.0) http://www.christchurchfestivalofeducation.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CFoE_Event_Programme.pdf