[chbot] Robotics Meeting Reminder - Monday 17th March 2014 6.30-9.30pm

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 21:31:16 GMT 2014

The next Christchurch Robotics meeting is to be held at Tait Radio
Communications, 175 Roydvale Avenue, in Training Room 2 on Monday 17
March 2014 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Park in the South Side Car Park
which has a large sign for Tait Radio Communications. We meet in
Training Room 2 which is accessed by a small entrance which is located
beyond the beyond the main administration entrance. I'll put a notice
on the doorway, tap or rattle the door and somebody will let you in.

Google Map location :

http://www.zenbu.co.nz/entry/1114232-tait-electronics-limited

Pictures of the South side car park road entrance and the door to enter by :

https://picasaweb.google.com/113134050398543502524/ChchRobotics2011May16?authkey=Gv1sRgCPqpyfaB8pHDkwE&feat=directlink

Bring along a past or present project or two. Feel free to bring a
friend, all ages welcome. There will be a sign in and sign out sheet
so that we know how many people are in the building.

Richard