[chbot] Monday's meeting

Corey Beckett to_corey at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Jul 19 05:34:04 BST 2014

Richard and I were slightly confused as to which venue it was at for this
week, so I went ahead and booked a room at the University. He's also handed
running this meeting over to me.

This Mondays meeting will be from 6.30pm to 9.30pm in Dovedale Village DA03.
This is on the Dovedale (or Teachers College) campus at the University of
Canterbury.

Here is a map to the location
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-43.52127&mlon=172.57001#map=18/-43.52127
/172.57001
And diagram of best place to park and get to the room once parked
https://i.imgur.com/tNNox3u.png based on the official uni map
http://maps.canterbury.ac.nz/home/browse/1663
Parking is free after 5pm, so don't worry about the signs.

See you all Monday :-)

Corey