[chbot] Free Intel Galileo boards from MS.

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:52:15 BST 2014

It seems to be very hard to get hold of many of these
ooh-look-Intel-does-embedded boards.

I tried getting a Minnow board to do an Atom to ARM comparison. They
seemed to exist in theory, but not in practice. Now I'm not really
interested any more.

But then Intel have been dropping embedded people in the soup for
years. Why should we expect them to change?