[chbot] Free Intel Galileo boards from MS.

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 04:29:00 BST 2014

The GPIOs are via USB or I2C or some such.

This is nowhere near as good as "average". Basically it sucks badly.

Even free is not a good enough price.

I'm very much anti MS playing in embedded space. They screw up the
industry badly with pretty much everything they do: Wincows CE,
Embedded .NET, MS Robotics,...

The world would be a better place if they stayed on the desktop.