[chbot] Eagle layout

Quentin McDonald dqmcdonald at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:36:03 GMT 2014

I use KiCad, done several boards with it via OSH Park and been pretty happy
with the result. Libraries/footprints seem to be something of a weak-point.
I suspect whatever you'd want is out there, it's just that the naming seems
more or less random and unsystematic. Or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong
place - is there a definitive and comprehensible source for KiCad libraries?

Quentin