[chbot] Eagle layout

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:05:35 GMT 2014

In the arena of hobbyists style eda, I have just started with Kicad, which
like everything foss has its idiosyncracies, yet I suspect will be better
in the long run as it is full featured, not crippled and... GPL!
(no arced traces 8( , as yet library -> footprint seems haphazard , and
setup with autorouting as primary route method I suspect)
Anyone else using kicad?