[chbot] Linux on an AVR

Michael Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Wed Feb 19 07:26:32 GMT 2014

If you had a PIC32 based system running retroBSD, e.g. (the Maximite
from Jaycar) you could the use as a platform to run tiny8086.

That would allow you to knock something in QBASIC to that would emulate
an AVR CPU, which could then be running the code to emulate an ARM CPU,
that would in turn be running Linux.

A full 32 bit OS could be yours!

It might however take a wee while to boot.....

Mike